"People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear."
- The Curious Savage (John Patrick)
(Source: quotesilyke, via psych-facts)
"1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk."
- Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via girlpacific)
(Source: joshwritespoetry, via ohmyghanda)
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder."
- Rumi (via jsholloway)
(Source: mylittlebookofquotes, via jsholloway)
"Love says: I’ve seen the ugly parts of you, and I’m staying."
- Matt Chandler (via rainydaysandblankets)
(Source: salannabanana, via psych-facts)